What is a refund?
When a learner is unable to access the course due to technical issues in the app/website , or doesn’t receive resources as promised in the course or mistakenly purchased a course instead of another course of CADD CORE, the user can request for a refund which shall then go through the verification process.
How to request a refund?
If you have paid for an individual course or a bundle course, you can request a refund within 48 hours of your payment.
To request a refund, follow these steps on a computer:
- Call 09613202060 (9 AM – 7 PM) and state the email address/phone number you have used to sign up and purchase the course.
- A customer support representative shall SMS a form to officially submit the refund request where you will be asked to submit details regarding the purchase.
Refund requests are only considered valid if contacted and informed via calling 09613202060 within 48 hours of purchase clearly specifying your email address and phone number used during registration.
N.B. Refund for subscription-based courses will not be applicable if a refund request is submitted after class has started for that course.
Refund shall be made to the medium through which a customer has made the payment or in the form of voucher within 7-14 working days of successful processing and approval of the refund request by CADD CORE. This confirmation will be emailed to the user.
When will the refund not be applicable?
- In case you have submitted the complaint or refund request after 48 hours from the date of purchase.
- In case you have already earned your Course Certificate within the 48-hour complaint period, you are no longer eligible for a refund.
- If you file a complaint within the 48-hour complaint period and earn the course certificate within the next 7-day refund period, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- When you request a refund, the refund process will be in progress. Therefore, if you complete an activity (play a video, try a quiz or test, download materials of the specific course) and proceed with the course, you will not be eligible for a refund request.
- If you complete more than 5 premium/paid videos before requesting a refund, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you have purchased a subscription based course and class has started for that course.
When will the refund be applicable?
- In case of a wrong purchase or if the customer is willing to purchase another course, a transfer to another course can be done through providing a voucher. If the price of the new course is:
- Higher than the purchased course, the user has to pay the additional amount to CADD CORE by preferred payment method.
- Lower than the purchased course, the user will get a refund of the additional amount from CADD CORE by the payment medium through which the course was purchased.
- If CADD CORE fails to provide the resources as promised in the course
- Mistakenly purchased live class instead of recorded class and vice-versa.
When you request a refund, what happens?
Once a refund request has been submitted, your enrolled course will be temporarily locked. CADD CORE shall notify you through SMS if the refund request has been accepted within 3 working days of receiving the request. After a refund request has been accepted, you’ll be unenrolled from the course and your progress will be removed. If you wish to purchase the course again, you will have to start the course from the very beginning.
It can take up to 7-14 working days for funds to return to your account after a requested refund. If it has been longer than 14 working days, please call 09613202060 (9 AM – 7 PM).
Once the refund has been done, you will receive a confirmation email/ SMS to your registered e-mail/phone number.
CADD CORE has full authority to change the T&C from time to time and case by case scenario.